Today Katrina from Mama’s Organized Chaos is posting on her blog about how to ease your toddler’s fears.
“As toddlers learn about the world around them, they can start to develop fears and anxieties. It is a normal part of development, and just something that we need to help our little ones understand better. They need to learn about the items or circumstances that have become fearful to them, and they need to learn about coping strategies for fear.” Read about 7 ways to help ease your toddler’s fears here.
The ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network are all blogging about “fear” this week. Check them out on these days:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Natasha at Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Your Kids Bravery and Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Wednesday: Christine at Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways to Conquer Your Child’s Irrational Fearsand Carrie at Wiley Adventures – Eliminating Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears and Caitlin at Rogers Party of 5 – Fear of Transitions