It. Is. Finished. Finallyyyy!!!! Today is one of the happiest days of my life. I have survived 1L year. I was beginning to think I never would. The road, my friends, is a long one. Here is what I learned:
- the lawbrary is cold – bring socks.
- 5 Hour Energy = the new coffee
- you can spend weeks under fluorescent lights, without seeing the light of day, and you won’t die
- you can survive on 4 hours of sleep a night for an extended period of time
- you will either get really skinny or really fat during finals – depends on who you study with
- typing out case briefs is a waste of time – use highlighters
- supplements are a god-send
- if you didn’t read, but end up getting called on – wikipedia.
- google everything first
- learn to balance school and life – you’ll be much happier
- no one else remembers that time you got called on and made a fool of yourself
- study with people
- remember to eat
- everything will be ok
1 year down. 2 to go.