Today Emily is posting on her blog about how to help prevent your child from having fears.
“Many childhood fears are pretty common across the board: fear of the dark, fear of scary scenes in movies, fear of fast rides, fear of dogs, fear of being alone etc etc. Rather than waiting until your child expresses these fears and then trying to find a solution for them, there are ways to help prevent the fears in the first place. Easing their minds and keeping your life easier!”
Read Emily’s full post here!
The ladies of the Babywise Friendly Blog Network are all blogging about “fear” this week. Check them out on these days:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom – What To Do When Your Child is Scared of the Dark
- Tuesday: Natasha at Let’s Be Brave – 9 Ways to Teach Your Kids to Be Brave and Katrina at Mama’s Organized Chaos – How to Ease Your Toddler’s Fears
- Wednesday: Christine at Christine Keys – 3 Powerful Ways to Conquer Your Child’s Irrational Fearsand Carrie at Wiley Adventures – Eliminating Fears at Bedtime
- Thursday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright – Real vs. Fake Fears: How to Distinguish Between the Two
- Friday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood – How to Help Prevent Childhood Fears